A bit of levity during otherwise dark times.
When times are tough, we like to turn to Twitter for a good laugh. A new Twitter challenge titled #MyQuarantineInAGif, encourages people to process their emotions around the coronavirus outbreak in gif format. Here are 22 of our favorites.
1. @gringo_mijo isn’t totally sure what day it is and… honestly, neither are we.
2. @SaraMcStevenson is doing a much better job cleaning that we are.
3. @Cassx24, we’re right there with you.
4. @walkerwritery is using this time to read and watch movies.
5. @bigpaulierules is all of us when the toilet paper supply is low
6. It’s always breakfast time when it doesn’t feel like time exists!
7. @WriterMarco is taking every precaution.
8. Snacks are essential to waiting out COVID-19.
9. @revel_walker is used to this by now.
10. @Bsweet_No_DM turns to witchcraft in times of crisis.
11. Six feet apart, people!
12. @SECRETWEETHEART doesn’t have a whole lot on their plate.
13. @CarolSankar is using this time to become a master chef.
14. Quite a problem indeed.
15. @98NKOTBSBGIRL is lending a hand for those in need.
16. @modulatechaos is making the best out of things.
17. @SuedeDouble should probably take a cooking class online.
18. @ShorterthanJ is using KPOP to cope.
19. @chubbyoldcat is running out of things to do
20. At least no one will see it for a while if you mess up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
21. @KyuGoesHard has a big storm comin’.
22. @AlisonMcBain is in the same boat as a lot of parents right now.
As for us, we’re hanging in there while we cover the news.
Feature image made with Canva.