Raise a glass to the good life this Friday.
Need another reason to wine this year? On Friday, September 25, you can choose whether your glass is half full or completely empty during Fever’s Wine Night at Artifact Events. Savour a myriad of different vine varieties while pairing them with a delicious selection of charcuterie at this remarkable tasting event.
Refine your palate at Artifact Events this Friday night at Fever’s Wine Night. Artifact Events is a gorgeous locale in the historic neighborhood of Ravenswood, where you can give your tastebuds a passport to countries all over the world with international wines, meats, cheeses, and more, at this two-hour, one-night-only event!
At Wine Night, you can enjoy a selection of samples of four white wines that include:
- 1. Sauvignon Petit Le Mont – Foucher-Lebrun – Blanc – Loire France
- 2. Sauvignon Blanc – Hess – California
- 3. Pinot Grigio – Folonari – Italy
- 4. Cotes de Gascogne – White Blend – Domaine de Pajot – Southwest France
Additionally, visitors will be treated to a gourmet bento box of their choices, with the following options:
- Meat Lover’s Bento: Spanish Chorizo, Shaved Prosciutto, House Country Pate with Pistachio, Pickled Pearl Onions, Whole Grain Dijon, and Rosemary Oat Crackers
- Artisanal Cheese Bento: 12 month Manchego, English Stilton, Camembert, House Fig Rosemary Spread, Grapes, and Herbed Flatbread
- Vegan Bento: Mushroom Pate, Vegan Cheddar, Grilled Vegetable Timbale, Roasted Garlic Tofu Aioli, Grapes, and Herbed Flatbread
Wine Night is available for groups between 2-6 people, with tickets starting at $138 for two. Each group will be seated at a private table where tastings will be poured table-side for safety measures.