Cheers to the weekend!
It’s patio season and you know what that means: brunch and mimosas. Bask in the mid-morning sun on Old Ground Social’s Patio as you treat yourself to a scrumptious entree and bottomless mimosas!
What’s your ideal OJ to Champagne ratio for mimosas? 40/60, 20/80, 1/99? On weekends at Old Grounds Social, you won’t have to worry about conserving orange juice with their Mimosa Brunch that features, as you guessed it, bottomless mimosas!
Of course, it would be irresponsible to suggest that you pop cork without a little food in your belly. To complement your libations, you will be treated to one of Old Grounds Social’s signature entrees, that include:
- Breakfast Sandwich — applewood smoked bacon, scrambled eggs, American cheese, toasted croissant, and brunch taters
- The Brunch Burger — smashed beef patties, American cheese, bacon, overeasy egg, roasted garlic alioli, romaine, tomato, red onion, house pickles, brunch taters
- Chicken N’ Biscuits — country fried chicken breast, buttermilk biscuits, cajun gravy, a pair of eggs
- Chicken N’ Churro Waffles — Pearl Sugar waffles, buttermilk breaded chicken breast bites, maple butter sauce, fresh berries
- The Farmer’s Breakfast — choice of smoked pork or smoked chicken, roasted red potatoes, 2 eggs, cheese curds, pepper jack cheese sauce, drizzle of chipotle barbeque sauce
- Wings —brined, rubbed and smoked jumbo wings served with buttermilk ranch or bleu cheese, carrots and celery with a slew of sauce choices
Bottomless Mimosa Brunch at Old Ground Social’s Patio takes place every Saturday and Sunday between 11 am and 3 pm. Each ticket costs $35 and will slot you a two-hour reservation on their patio. Reservations cannot be made for parties over 6 people. Otherwise, simply pick your date, make a reservation, and you’re set!