Multiple facilities are available Chicagoland area. Map below.
Last week, the State of Illinois announced that it would begin offering free COVID-19 testing statewide. Now, residents can visit any one of the State of Illinois Community-Based Testing Sites for a free test, regardless of symptoms.
In total there are 11 State testing facilities across the state, with two in Chicago:
- Chicago, SMG Chatham, 210 W 78th Street; open from 8 am — 4 pm or while supplies last.
- Harwood Heights, 6959 Forest Preserve Drive; open from 7 am — 3 pm, or while supplies last.
The Community Based Testing Sites in Chicago account for only two of many facilities in the city that are offering free testing. While some of these testing sites do not have any requirements, some do.
No requirements necessary
- Dr. Jorge Preito Math and Science Academies, 2231 N. Central Ave.
- Gately Park, 744 E 103rd St.
- Kennedy-King College, 6301 S Halsted St.
- Maria Saucedo Scholastic Academy, 2850 W 24th Blvd.
- Senka Park, 5656 S St Louis Ave.
- Aayu Clinics, 1602 W Division Street (or) 1645 W School Street
- Access Ashland Family Health Center, 5159 S Ashland Ave. (12 years or older)
- Alivio Medical Center, 966 W. 21st Street
- Aunt Martha’s Interim Care Center, 5001 S. Michigan Ave
- Beloved Community Family Wellness Center, 6821 S. Halsted St. (if symptomatic)
- Innovative Express Care, 2400 N Ashland Ave.
- Michigan Avenue Immediate Care, 180 Michigan Avenue #1605
- Walgreens, 342 E Illinois Street (drive-thru testing available)
Symptomatic, or previous exposure to someone with COVID-19
- Loretto Hospital, 645 S. Central Ave (drive-up and walk-in testing available)
- Project Vida, 2659 S. Kedvale Ave.
- University of Chicago Medical Center, 5841 S Maryland Ave.
Physician’s note required
- Edward-Elmhurst Health Corporate Center, 4201 Winfield Rd.
- Family First Medical Group, 9730 S. Western Aven., Suite 225 (or) 10260 W. 191st St., Suite 100
Testing for first responders, health care workers, and other essential workers only:
- White Sox’s Guaranteed Rate Field, 333 W 35th St.
- CVS Health, find location here.
- Midwest Express Clinics, find location here. Pre-screening required.
- Simple Laboratories, find location here.
- Physicians Immediate Care, find location here.
See more: 9 Productive Tips For Working From Home
[Featured image: @aayuclinicschicago]