Out of the city and into the Vineyards!
Want to get out of the city for a day? Love wine? Hop aboard this winery tour from Chicago to Southwest Michigan next month! Tickets come with a complimentary lunch, a custom wine glass, and roundtrip transportation. Get yours now!
This tour makes the ultimate Galentine’s Day celebration. You’ll take a two-hour road trip in a premiere coach bus to Michigan wine country. Take in the countryside while bonding with your best friends as Cannonball staff guide you through some of the best wine in the midwest.
During the winery tour, you’ll enjoy approximately 20 wine tastings at four different wineries: Lemon Creek Winery, Founders Wine Cellar, St. Julian Winery, and Round Barn Winery. Come lunchtime, you’ll enjoy a hearty lunch with the choice of two meat selections, pasta, veggies, and a delicious dessert.
There are three busses that leave at three different times, so whether you’re an early riser or prefer to get on the road a little later, you can still enjoy this wonderful road trip and winery tour. Here’s the full schedule:Bus 1
- 8:45 am – Arrival and check-in
- 9:00 am – Bus departs
- 11:00 am – Lemon Creek Winery
- 12:00 pm – Founder’s Winery
- 2:00 pm – Round Barn and St. Julian Winery
- 3:30 pm – Depart MI and head back to Chicago
- 5:30 pm – Arrive back at 600 N. Clark St.
- 9:15 am – Arrival and check-in
- 9:30 am – Bus departs
- 11:30 am – Lemon Creek Winery
- 12:30 pm – Founder’s Winery
- 2:30 pm – Round Barn & St. Julian Winery
- 3:45 pm – Depart MI and head back to Chicago
- 5:15 pm – Arrive back at 600 N. Clark St.
- 10:30 am – Arrival and check-in
- 10:45 am – Bus departs
- 12:30 pm – Lemon Creek Winery
- 1:30 pm – Founder’s Winery
- 3:30 pm – Round Barn & St. Julian Winery
- 5:00 pm – Depart MI and head back to Chicago
- 7:00 pm – Arrive back at 600 N. Clark St.
The wine tour has multiple weekend dates Feb 1-29. Some busses and dates are already sold out, though, so act fast!
Ride away to wine country! Tickets are on sale now.
Feature Image courtesy of Fever.