This 2023, Warner Bros. celebrates 100 years of storytelling. And to celebrate their 100th anniversary, Warner Bros. Discovery Global Themed Entertainment has joined forces with Fever to bring to life some of its most iconic songs from its most beloved series and films.
“Candlelight: 100 Years of Warner Bros.” will reinterpret songs from series like Friends and films like The Exorcist and A Star is Born in 100 concerts in 100 cities around the world.
Lucky for you, Chicago is one of the first 25 cities (out of 100) selected to experience this event firsthand in honor of the long-standing legacy of these mythical film studios.
Take note because on April 20, the Music Box Theater will be filled with thousands of candles as a magnificent string quartet plays some of the most iconic soundtracks of Warner Bros. films and series. Join us in celebrating 100 years of exciting stories in a unique —and once-in-a-lifetime— candlelit concert.
More venues to be announced at a later date across North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Warner Bros. celebrates by 100 years of amazing stories.
When it comes to storytelling, only a few can tell them in such detail that they transport us to worlds we thought impossible to exist. From complex romances in Casablanca to epic battles in search of justice as seen on Wonder Woman. Different but equally fascinating worlds that have taught us that anything is possible if we put our hearts into it.
In this new year, as we seek to reinvent ourselves, expand our circles and nurture the ones we already have, these stories serve as our guide and inspiration. If we pull out our film library and review some of the most fascinating series and films of recent years, we can’t skip those created by Warner Bros. in the last century.
Their productions have inspired us to dream big and their stories have hooked us from minute one. Classics such as The Wizard of Oz or Singin’ in the Rain, but also sagas as fascinating as Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings, have a special place in the hearts of all lovers of good cinema.
Through their beloved films, TV shows and characters, we’ve learned about love, adventure, friendship, hope and everything in between. They have taught us that every story is worthy of telling and celebrating no matter how big or small. This is why we can confidently say that Warner Bros. has been the birthplace of many of the most powerful stories that, unsurprisingly, have left their mark on our ever-changing culture. And as we head to create a new story of our own, it’s time to revisit all these stories that made us.
- The Wizard of Oz – Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca – As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain – Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- A Star is Born – The Man That Got Away (1954)
- Scooby-Doo – Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory – Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist – Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain – Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman – Main Theme (1989)
- Friends – I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- Selena – Dreaming of You (1997)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring – Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception – Time (2010)
- Man of Steel – Flight (2013)
- Wonder Woman – Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born – Shallow (2018)